Head honcho’s moderation policy
Good humoured on-topic comment is most welcome, witty critical comments may be included but do not hold your breath!
Comments are allowed at the discretion of Umpius. The rules below are a guide for this blog if you do not agree please feel free not to participate.
A quick Guide:-
- No offensive comment.
- No swearing.
- No insulting of other contributors.
- Plain stupid comment will be instantly deleted from the spam box.
- Any reference to Umpius’s family or alter ego is deleted without hesitation.
- Any comment that could be construed as libellous will be deleted.
Why can’t I post a comment?
If you are unable to comment on a blog, first check you are signed in. Blog discussions may be closed to new comments, in which case a message is displayed telling you the blog entry is closed.
Why hasn’t my comment appeared?
Your comment may be awaiting moderation. Some blogs are entirely pre-moderated, which means that all comments are checked by Umpius before they appear. Most blogs are reactively moderated, but if you are a new user to the blog your first few postings may be checked before appearing. If your comment does not appear, it may have been rejected by Umpius.
Please note that these rules apply to rich media submissions such as images, video and audio clips, as well as content associated with you such as improper adult avatar images.
Names may be failed if they:-
- Contain website or email addresses.
- Include contact details such as phone numbers, postal or email addresses.
- Appear to impersonate someone else.
- Contain swear words or are otherwise objectionable.
I reserve the right to fail comments which:-
- Are considered likely to disrupt, provoke, attack or offend others.
- Are racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive or otherwise objectionable.
- Break the law or condone or encourage unlawful activity. This includes breach of copyright, defamation and contempt of court.
- Advertise products or services for profit or gain.
- Are written in anything other than English or Spanish.
- Contain links to other websites. (Comment will be edited to remove website links)
- Describe or encourage activities which could endanger the safety or well-being of others.
- Are considered to be “spam”, that is posts containing the same, or similar, content posted multiple times.
- Are considered to be off-topic for the blog discussion.
Tablets of stone:-
Proactive negativity and learning difficulties regarding the above rules will result in an arbitrary outright deletion of banned comment and they will disappear as soon as they are seen.
If you do have a gripe with the content please go and write your own weblog and suffer your own harassment and poisonous Troll online stalking.